WASHINGTON, June 25 (Reuters) - Senior executives from a range of businesses, including Boeing Co , Ford Motor Co , and JPMorgan Chase & Co , met on Wednesday with Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama. The private meeting with auto, aerospace, technology, healthcare, energy, financial services and communications executives, took place in Chicago but the campaign provided no details on what was discussed. Alan Mulally, Ford's chief executive, said he shared perspectives on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama meets Boeing, Ford, JPMorgan, other execs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.