* Obama to praise Bernanke for courage and creativity * Bernanke wins high marks from financial markets * Still must be confirmed by U.S. Senate * Fed job won't get easier, must unwind emergency measures By Ross Colvin and Patricia Zengerle OAK BLUFFS, Mass., Aug 25 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama will nominate Ben Bernanke to a second term as chairman of the Federal Reserve on Tuesday, seeking to keep him in place to steer the world's largest economy out of its deepest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama to renominate Bernanke as Fed chief, scrutiny vowed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.