FREMONT, Calif., May 26 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama reiterated on Wednesday that his administration's goal is to pass comprehensive energy legislation this year. Obama supports a plan to fight climate change and foster a drive for clean alternative energy. (Reporting by Jeff Mason)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama repeats goal of passing energy bill this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.