WASHINGTON, May 27 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama and Saudi King Abdullah will discuss global oil prices when they meet next week in Riyadh, the White House said on Wednesday. "I can only imagine that will be a topic -- yes," White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said when asked whether the issue was likely to come up. (Reporting by Caren Bohan; Editing by Sandra Maler)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama, Saudi King to discuss oil prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.