(Updates first two paragraphs and adds background) WASHINGTON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - U.S. banking executives should forgo big bonuses since the economy is faltering and hundreds of thousands of workers face job cuts, President-elect Barack Obama said in an ABC News interview airing on Wednesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama says bank execs should forego bonuses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.