WASHINGTON, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Barack Obama said on Thursday he doubted his decisions "constantly" and made mistakes daily but thought he had become a better president with more on-the-job experience. "I second-guess myself constantly ... I make a mistake, you know, every hour, every day," the Democrat seeking re-election in November said with a laugh in an ABC News interview. "There are always things that you're learning in the job. And I have no doubt that I'm a better president now than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama says he second-guesses himself, makes mistakes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642