* Criticizes Republican leaders Boehner and McConnell * Urges fresh bipartisan spirit after midterm ballot By Alister Bull WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama Saturday chided the two top Republicans in Congress, challenging his rivals to make a fresh start and build a bipartisan effort to boost U.S. growth after next week's election. Speaking three days before a midterm congressional election in which his Democrats are expected to suffer heavy losses, Obama said lawmakers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama says troubled by comments of top Republicans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.