* President's message is that his policies are paying off * He says foes look "for the cloud in every silver lining" * Obama's Democrats face a difficult political environment By Steve Holland WASHINGTON, May 19 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama's strategy for helping Democrats limit losses in November congressional elections boils down to this: tout the improving U.S. economy and pound Republicans for opposing his policies. Administration officials recognize a difficult ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama strategy: tout rising economy, hit Republicans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.