WASHINGTON, April 30 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama will deliver remarks on the U.S. auto industry at 12 p.m. EDT (1600 GMT) on Thursday, the White House said in a statement. The statement said he would be joined at the White House by members of his autos task force.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama to talk about auto industry at 1600 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.