WASHINGTON, June 23 (Reuters) - The Obama administration's decision to release 30 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve will make it difficult for the United States to respond to a real security crisis, U.S. House Speaker John Boehner warned on Thursday. "The president is using a national security instrument to address his domestic political problems," Boehner said in a statement. "This action threatens our ability to respond to a genuine national security crisis and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama threatens U.S. security by tapping SPR-Boehner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642