* Chinese irate over tire sanctions * Obama, Hu discussed North Korea, Iran By Caren Bohan NEW YORK, Sept 22 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama promised China's President Hu Jintao on Tuesday that the United States would stay committed to free trade, as he sought to ease friction over a decision to slap sanctions on Chinese tires. "The tire issue came up. The Chinese remain concerned about it," said a U.S. official, who briefed reporters on talks between the two leaders on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama tries to smooth over trade spat with China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642