* Obama does not want repeat of July dispute over FAA * Jobs at issue in aviation, road construction funding By John Crawley WASHINGTON, Aug 30 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama will urge Congress on Wednesday to approve stop-gap aviation and transportation infrastructure legislation to temporarily maintain funding for airport and road construction projects and preserve jobs in a tough economy. Obama wants Congress not to repeat the type of partisan fight over temporary funding that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama to urge approval of stop-gap air, road bills" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.