WASHINGTON, June 26 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama said on Friday the climate change bill moving through Congress represented "enormous progress" but warned there was still much to do to improve U.S. energy efficiency. Obama was speaking after talks with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, who commended the president's commitment to curbing greenhouse gas emissions.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama: US making "enormous progress" on climate change" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.