WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama said Wednesday he was very hopeful that Chrysler LLC would again become viable but it remained unclear if the company would seek bankruptcy to complete its restructuring. Obama said concessions by labor and major banks "promises the possibility" that Chrysler can complete its alliance with Italy's Fiat and that "you have an ongoing concern." "The details have not yet been finalized so I don't want to jump the gun but I'm feeling more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama very hopeful that Chrysler will be viable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642