DUBLIN, May 23 (Reuters) - The U.S. Presidential Cadillac, nicknamed "The Beast" for its bomb-proof features, failed to make it out of the U.S. Embassy in Dublin on Monday when it became stuck on a ramp. Barack Obama and his wife, en route to his ancestral home in County Offaly, had to abandon the car after the collision in front of waving crowds in Dublin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKym-Zi3mOQ Specially built for Obama, the General Motors vehicle boasts its own oxygen supply in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama's "Beast" comes a cropper in Dublin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.