(Writes through, adds reaction) By Gianni Montani TURIN, May 28 (Reuters) - Born into a family whose glamour and success earned them the title of Italy's uncrowned royals, Fiat Chairman Umberto Agnelli was a prince in waiting, standing in the shadow of his more charismatic elder brother, Gianni. His death from cancer late on Thursday was the latest blow to a family which -- like the Kennedys in the United States -- has seen its apparent good fortune tempered by tragedy. His father ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OBITUARY-Umberto Agnelli, Italy's first family mourns again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642