TORONTO, Sept 27 (Reuters) - The Canadian Auto Workers union is moving closer to a new labor contract with General Motors of Canada , with the odds of successful deal now more than 50 percent, a CAW official said on Tuesday. "We're moving," said union spokesman Jim Pare. "If it was going off the track we wouldn't be talking."
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Odds improving of labor deal with GM Canada-union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.