WAUKESHA, Wis., July 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Odyne Systems, LLC, a leader in hybrid systems for medium and heavy duty trucks, and Johnson Controls Inc., () a leading supplier of advanced batteries that make vehicles more energy efficient, have completed both an investment agreement and a long-te
- Flexpoint Sensor Systems, Inc., HTK and New Eagle Establish Controls and Distribution Agreement for Patented BrakeAlert(tm) System
- Johnson Controls and SAIC's Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd. sign global automotive interiors joint venture agreement
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. Announces Agreement To Acquire The Indirect Control Of The Italian Listed Company Bolzoni S.p.A.
- US Highland, Inc. Announces International Partnership with World Renowned Advanced Electronic Control Systems (ECU)
- Technical Study: Johnson Controls Inc., Delphi Automotive PLC, Gentex Corp., and Motorcar Parts of America Inc.