ZURICH, March 27 (Reuters) - Swiss technology group Oerlikon said on Tuesday 2006 net profit rose to 302 million Swiss francs ($247.5 million) from 21 million francs in the previous year, boosted by the acquisition of Saurer in 2006. "Overall we are optimistic that we will be able to continue to achieve above-average growth in our markets and to realise profit margins above the average through the efficient management of the group," Georg Stumpf, chairman of the board of directors, said in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oerlikon 2006 profit rises to 302 mln Sfr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642