(Adds background, details) ZURICH, March 27 (Reuters) - Swiss technology group Oerlikon has an operating profit target of 500 million Swiss francs and is aiming for an operating profit margin of 10 percent in 2007, Chief Executive Officer Thomas Limberger said. "These are ambitious targets for a combined new business," Limberger told Reuters in an interview. The group has the potential to raise up to 1 billion francs to spend on acquisitions, Chief Financial Officer Joerg Eichkorn said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oerlikon CEO-2007 EBIT target 500 mln sfr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.