ZURICH, March 28 (Reuters) - Swiss technology group Oerlikon has at least 5 billion Swiss francs ($4.10 billion) available for takeovers, its supervisory board chairman Georg Stumpf said in a newspaper interview on Wednesday. The acquisition-hungry company has over 3 billion francs of its own financing, plus additional financing that could be derived from companies that would be acquired, he told Swiss newspaper Finanz und Wirtschaft. "A conservative estimate puts the value of this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oerlikon has over $4 bln for takeovers - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.