ZURICH, April 24 (Reuters) - Swiss technology group Oerlikon said on Tuesday first-quarter operating profit was 93 million Swiss francs ($76.92 million), hit by one-off expenses from the integration of Swiss textile machinery and car parts maker Saurer. "Against the backdrop of a stable to positive economic situation in the most important markets, we are convinced we will meet our targets for the year as a whole," said Georg Stumpf, president of the board. In a Reuters survey of four ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oerlikon Q1 operating profit 93 mln Sfr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.