ZURICH, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Oerlikon shares were up 2.7 percent on Wednesday on talk the Swiss technology group could sell its textile division to Peter Spuhler, a major shareholder in rival textile group Rieter . "There is talk in the market that major Rieter shareholder Peter Spuhler is in talks with Oerlikon about the sale of its textile unit," one Zurich-trader said. Oerlikon shares stood at 82.60 Swiss francs at 1000 GMT, making it the biggest gainer among Switzerland's 30 leading ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oerlikon shares up on talk of textile unit sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642