JERUSALEM, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Israel's Ofer Shipping Holdings will invest $30 million in an electric car venture led by entrepreneur Shai Agassi, holding company Israel Corp. said on Thursday. Ofer Shipping is owned by the Ofer family, which also controls Israel Corp. Israel Corp. earlier acquired a 33 percent stake in the electric car venture after agreeing to invest $100 million. The total investment in the initial phase of the car venture will be $200 million, giving the Ofer family a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ofer to invest $30 mln in electric car deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.