FRANKFURT, Feb 18 (Reuters) - The offices of a Volkswagen management board executive were searched for evidence of wrongdoing at the carmaker in connection with a football sponsoring contract, Handelsblatt reported on Friday. The German business daily wrote that purchasing manager chief Francisco Javier Garcia Sanz, who is also chairman of works club VfL Wolfsburg, was not considered to be a suspect by prosecutors. "Garcia Sanz has not been charged," the paper quoted the Stuttgart public ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Office of Volkswagen purchasing boss searched-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642