(Editor's note: In the version of this bulletin published earlier today, we incorrectly stated that the outlook on Goodyear is positive. The correct outlook is negative. A corrected version follows.) (The following statement was released by the rating agency) July 31 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that, based on The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.'s reported results for the second quarter, we believe its results are on track to meet our expectations for the current ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OFFICIAL CORRECTED-TEXT-S&P comments on Goodyear's Q2 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.