In Dec. 16 BEIJING story headlined "China's SAIC, Fiat unit eye 67 pct stake in Chongqing" please read in first paragraph ... stake in Chongqing Hongyan Automotive Co. Ltd. ... instead of ... stake in Chongqing Heavy Vehicle Group (corrects company) and make conform throughout A corrected version follows: (Adds details) BEIJING, Dec 16 (Reuters) - Fiat's bus and truck unit Iveco signed an agreement on Friday with China's Shanghai Automotive Industry Co (SAIC) to set up a joint venture, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OFFICIAL CORRECTION-UPDATE 1-China's SAIC, Fiat unit eye stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.