In story headlined "UPDATE 3-Bridgestone settles Texas class-action lawsuit," in seventh paragraph, please read "Terri Shields" instead of "Terri Sheilds". (Corrects incorrect information provided by Jefferson County District Court clerk.) A corrected version follows. By Karen Padley CHICAGO, May 23 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp.'s Firestone unit said on Friday it has agreed to settle a Texas class-action lawsuit over its recall of Wilderness AT and ATX tires more than two years ago. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"(OFFICIAL)UPDATE 3-Bridgestone settles class-action lawsuit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642