By Marguerita Choy PARIS, Nov 25 (Reuters) - France's largest oil refiner and retailer TotalFinaElf said on Monday truckers' blockades at fuel depots had not affected deliveries to petrol stations despite rationing orders in various parts of the country. "We do not have a problem with deliveries, the situation at the depots is normal as the blockades are not effective," a TotalFinaElf spokeswoman said. Truckers mounted blockades across the country from late on Sunday night, although ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oil giant says fuel supply weathers French blockade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.