(Updates to mid-morning) SEOUL, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Seoul shares extended losses on Thursday as concerns over record-high oil prices triggered sales in key blue chips and energy-sensitive stocks such as Korea Electric Power Corp. . Shares in Hyundai Motor Co. , the country's biggest auto maker, fell 1.72 percent to 68,400 won due to oil price worries and as its unionised workers were set to launch brief strikes on Thursday and Friday, demanding higher wages. The benchmark Korea ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oil hits Seoul shares; KEPCO, autos lead fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642