By Tova Cohen TOKYO, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Israel needs to double government spending on research and development in the next five years to remain competitive globally, Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said on Tuesday in Japan, where he is seeking to drum up investment. Israel currently invests 4.8 percent of gross domestic product on R&D, more than any other country in relative terms, Olmert told a business conference in Tokyo, where he is making his first visit as prime minister. But with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Olmert says to double Israel's R&D investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642