SEOUL, July 29 (Reuters) - The Beijing Olympics will disrupt auto production at Hyundai Motor Co's China unit for two months as the government restricts traffic to ease pollution during the games, a South Korea's Maeil Business Newspaper said. The traffic restrictions will disrupt the delivery of auto parts, the paper said, citing an unidentified Hyundai official. The 50-50 joint venture between Hyundai and Beijing Automotive Industry Holding, which started cutting production from July ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Olyimpic hits Hyundai's China production-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642