By George Chen and Samuel Shen SHANGHAI, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Chinese hurdler Liu Xiang's exit from the Beijing Games on Monday will not lead to the loss of his biggest sponsorship deals, his corporate sponsors said. A confident performer who is often in front of the cameras, Liu's face is everywhere in China. He appears on advertisements for products from soft drinks to shoes, and Visa Inc sponsors credit cards carrying images of him from the 2004 Athens Olympics, where he captured ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Olympics-Athletics-Liu keeps advertisers' support after exit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642