By Jon Herskovitz SEOUL, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Most athletes at the Winter Olympics in Vancouver are looking at financial gains for bringing home a gold medal but South Korean figure skater Kim Yuna could sustain huge losses if she does not. Yuna has turned her top ranking in one of the Game's glamour sports into lucrative endorsement deals at home which Forbes magazine said brought her an estimated $8 million last year, making her one of the top-earning athletes in Vancouver. Many of her ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Olympics-Figure skating-Yuna has big money and medal on the line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.