By Karolos Grohmann ATHENS, April 29 (Reuters) - Planning a marriage or a party in Athens before and during this summer's Athens Olympics? Think again because the guests may not show up. Dozens of Athenians are being forced to scrap their marriage receptions and other functions booked inside several high security zones of the city as organisers plan a complete traffic shutdown around Olympic venues. Traffic plans for this summer's Olympics, which local media call the "new survival ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Olympics-Olympic traffic plans to test Greek nerves" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642