NEW YORK, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Omnicom Group , the world's largest advertising services company, on Monday named Tim Love to the newly created role of vice chairman to cultivate marketing strategies with its largest clients. Love, 56, was president of global clients for Omnicom's TBWA Worldwide agency and chief executive of a joint venture with Japan's Hakuhodo agency working on Nissan Motor Co. . He has also served as vice chairman international at the Saatchi & Saatchi agency and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Omnicom names Tim Love vice chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.