* As COO, Fields says will maintain focus on 'One Ford' strategy * Fields to handle daily operations, Mulally works on long-term strategy * Ford works daily to maintain new internal culture -Fields By Nichola Groom and Deepa Seetharaman LOS ANGELES/DETROIT, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co has spent the last six years developing a global product strategy under Chief Executive Alan Mulally. Building on this plan is Mark Fields' top ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"'One Ford' strategy remains top focus, incoming Ford COO says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.