TORONTO, March 30 (Reuters) - Onex Corp. said on Tuesday its partly owned Performance Logistics Group acquired Leaseway Auto Carrier Group, a transport firm serving major automakers, from Penske Truck Leasing Co. The financial terms of the deal, first announced in February, were not disclosed. Onex, a Toronto-based conglomerate whose holdings range from high technology to movie theaters, said the deal was a share exchange transaction that will leave it with 26 percent of the combined ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Onex unit buys Leaseway Auto Carrier from Penske" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642