IRVINE, Calif., Jan 30 (Reuters) - Internet car seller Autobytel Inc. said on Thursday it swung to a fourth-quarter net profit despite a slip in revenue from a year earlier. Irvine, California-based Autobytel reported a fourth-quarter net profit of $500,000, or 1 cent a share, compared with a year-earlier net loss of $900,000, or 3 cents a share. Revenues were $20 million, compared with $20.5 million a year earlier. Autobytel, which is in a used-car sales tie-up with name-your-own-price ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Online car seller Autobytel posts 4th-qtr profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.