* Investment could reach up to C$506 mln * Canada, Ontario each give C$70.84 mln in loans * First electric Toyota vehicle produced outside Japan TORONTO, Aug 5 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Co plans to invest up to C$506 million ($516 million) to produce an electric version of its RAV4 SUV in Woodstock, Ontario, its first electric vehicle to be produced outside Japan. The governments of Canada and Ontario will each contribute up to C$70.84 million in repayable loans toward the venture, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ontario gets Toyota's 1st non-Japan electric vehicle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.