* Pension reforms call for stricter funding rules * More cash required for pension guarantee fund By Claire Sibonney TORONTO, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Ontario will toughen pension funding requirements for companies and bolster its guarantee fund as it works to fix a pension system hit hard by the financial crisis, the Canadian province said on Tuesday. The changes, included in legislation to be introduced this fall, come after the provincial government spent hundreds of millions to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ontario outlines plan to toughen pension rules" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.