FRANKFURT, Feb 26 (Reuters) - General Motors' German subsidiary Opel has contacted Mercedes-parent Daimler over plans to sell its Eisenach plant where Opel manufactures the Corsa subcompact, a German newspaper reported. The Financial Times Deutschland cited government sources in the story, to be published on Friday. It also said that the future of the Bochum plant that builds the Zafira and Astra models is also uncertain. "Bochum is the biggest problem," a source in the federal ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel aims to sell Daimler its Eisenach plant -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642