BRUSSELS, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Opel Belgium, a unit of the world's biggest car maker General Motors , said on Wednesday it had been asked to produce more Opel Astra cars than initially foreseen due to good demand for the model. Opel Belgium spokesman Dirk Snauwaert said the Antwerp-based plant had been asked by its European parent company to produce some 5,000 extra Astra cars on top of the 260,000 planned for this year due to good demand. He said the company was reviewing with trade ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Belgium to raise output of Astra model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642