FRANKFURT, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Top managers of General Motors' Adam Opel division are taking their efficiency drive to the staff parking lot, urging employees who own rival brands' cars to switch to a new Opel. "Take your Christmas pay and buy an Opel," is the message senior executives and works council leaders are giving staff who arrive in a competitor's car, an Opel spokesman said on Tuesday, referring to the special year-end pay-out that workers receive. "It is not the case that they ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel bosses take efficiency drive to staff car park" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642