FRANKFURT, Aug 25 (Reuters) - General Motors' Opel brand plans to share the platform of the planned successor model of its small delivery van Combo with that of French rival Renault's Kangoo, Germany's Automobilwoche magazine said on Saturday. This would widen existing cooperation between the two companies on Opel's transport vans Vivao and Movano, the publication said in a summary of an article due to appear on Aug. 29. A spokesman for Opel declined to comment on the report. The Combo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel to cooperate with Renault on Combo successor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.