FRANKFURT, May 29 (Reuters) - Germany's Adam Opel will in future develop all of parent General Motors Corp's mid-sized vehicles, Opel's chief executive was quoted as saying on Saturday. As part of a restructuring of GM's European activities, Opel will assume a central role in the mid-sized class, Welt am Sonntag said in a pre-released article to be published on Sunday, citing Opel chief Carl-Peter Forster. "In the past we developed vehicles of the same class in several areas of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel to develop all GM's mid-sized vehicles -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642