BERLIN, May 29 (Reuters) - A top-level meeting in Berlin on the future of the Opel unit of General Motors has been delayed until 1600 GMT due to ongoing talks between GM and Magna , a German government spokesman said on Friday. The meeting had been scheduled to start at 1400 GMT. (Reporting by Gernot Heller)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel meeting in Berlin delayed due to Magna-GM talks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.