FRANKFURT, Feb 26 (Reuters) - A decision on the restructuring plan for General Motors [GM.UL] Opel unit will take some time, the unit's chief executive said, according to German paper Welt am Sonntag. GM will need some time to convince all parties involved that its plan is the right one, Opel head Nick Reilly said, the paper reported in the prereleased version of an article to be published on Sunday. Ultimately GM will receive support for the restructuring of Opel, the chief said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel restructuring decision to take time -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642