FRANKFURT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - General Motors [GM.UL] is on track to sign a contract next week on selling a majority stake in its European arm Opel to Canada's Magna and Sberbank , sources close to the talks said. "The signing is planned soon," one of the sources said on Wednesday, while another said it would be realistic to expect the deal to be clinched by the middle of next week. GM and Magna officials have said they aimed to sign a contract by early October so that the sale of a 55 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel sale contract may be signed next wk-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.