MOSCOW, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Russia's car market will grow by 500,000 units this year to 1.9 million and will top 3 million units in the medium-term future, Opel's vice-president for sales and marketing predicted on Wednesday. "It was a pretty bold collapse last year but we are confident the Russian market can again top 3 million. Not next year but in the medium term," Alain Visser told Reuters on the sidelines of Russia's annual International Motor Show. (Reporting by John Bowker, writing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel sees Russian car market topping 3 mln units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642